Change Fitness Director, Endurance Coach, Personal Trainer and founder of The Martin Charitable Trust
– Free Fitness consultation (call, text or email to book)
– 1 on 1 Event Based Coaching – (Premium & Online options) priced $50.00 – $92.00 per week
– Outdoor Group Training, “Train With Nath” – (details below)
– Inspirational Speaking – (price on enquiry)
– Over 10 years experience, coaching, training and guiding people to achieving their goals
– New Zealand Institute of Sport – Personal Trainer
– REPS registered Personal Trainer
– Top 5 Finalist – NZ Personal Trainer of the Year 2014
– NZ Fitness Award Winner 2014 (contribution to professionalism and standards)
– 8 x Ironman Finisher
– NZ age group triathlon representative
– Top 10 Age Group (35-39) ITU Long Distance World Champs, Canada 2017
“EVERYONE CAN BE A POSITIVE ROLE MODEL” – Nathan Martin
Being a positive Role Model is something we all should take responsibility for. As we look for inspiration, others are also looking to us for inspiration. Nathan discovered this when he began his life changing journey back in 2009, when he decided he would complete the Ironman New Zealand.
Going from someone who was searching to find himself and having serious habits around drugs, alcohol and gambling Nathan decided to CHANGE and to do this he needed a big enough goal.
The Ironman triathlon (3.8k swim / 180k cycle / 42.2k run) was a big enough goal. Going through the process of reaching this goal taught Nathan a lot about himself as well as overcoming many challenges Nathan learnt to plan, keep focussed, set smaller goals along the way and most importantly surround himself with people that believed in him. After crossing the Finish Line at the Ironman NZ in 2010 Nathan realised that he could do anything he put his mind to.
Nathan now dedicates his life to helping others find their Finish Line… you don’t have to do and Ironman but you do need to FIND YOUR FINISH LINE. Let Nath help you find your purpose and most importantly inspire those around you!
MOBILE 027 532 1485CONTACT NATHAN