1 on 1 Endurance Sport Coaching
That special feeling of crossing the finish line is enhanced with your own Coach!
It’s a great lifestyle!
If making training for endurance events part of your lifestyle sounds like you, our 1 on 1 coaching service is just what you need to bring out your best each day in training and at your big events.
Runners, triathletes, cyclists and multi-sports athletes of all-levels (beginner to top age grouper) we can help you move forward on your journey, challenging you and helping you enjoy the process along the way.
Support makes all the difference
Having your coach in support throughout the week is one on the key features of our 1 on 1 Endurance Coaching service. You can reach out whenever you need to. Your coach is your number one supporter and will help you as best they can.
A training plan that’s right for you
Having your own specific and adaptable Training Plan is key to keeping positive and progressing towards your goals. We use Training Peaks to deliver your weekly plan which you can easily follow from the mobile app or desktop view. Your plan is specific to you, your weekly life schedule and your goals. The plan is also adjustable if things pop up, you just need to let your coach know and your plan will be re-worked to suit.
It’s a team effort
Feedback is key to your progress, each week you will be asked to provide feedback to your coach who will also give you feedback to help you learn, develop and bring out your best in each training session. It is a great process and one of learning and development for you the athlete and your coach who is there to give you their best advice and support
Change Fitness Coaches
- Endurance Coach since 2012
- 10 x Ironman Finisher (9:33)
- Ironman and 70.3 World Champs age group qualifier
- World Triathlon age group New Zealand rep (standard and long distance)
- Multiple Half Ironman Finisher (4:09)
- Multiple Marathon Finisher (2:44)
- Multiple Half Marathon Finisher (1:16)
- Coached over 1,000 Finish Line experiences!
Get coached by Nathan Martin
Get your own specific training plan and support
- Your own on call coach to support you on your journey (text / email)
- A personalized training program delivered via Training Peaks
- Unlimited adjustment to your program
- Unlimited text and email support
- Weekly personal voice message feedback
- 4 weeks notice required to cancel or put coaching on hold
Nathan only works with a limited number of clients to ensure he is delivering a world class service to each and every person.