Strength Training Workshop
Do you want to understand how to structure and apply your very own strength training programme?
Do you want to know if you’re doing it right?
Do you want to be able to go into the gym and execute a workout you know will get you results.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU!
This workshop is designed to teach you some of the fundamentals of effective strength training with a technique focus on some of the best value exercises you can do in the gym.
Nathan Martin will delivery this dual theory/practical based workshop covering the below areas.
- Anatomy basics
- Training protocols and adaptations
- Key lift 1: Squat technique
- Key lift 2: Dead lift technique
- Planning your own programme
- A practical workout experience
- Q & A to finish
Perfect for runners, cyclists and triathletes.
You will be able to apply these learnings to adapt to any sport or goal you have that requires strength training.
This workshop will run for 2.5-3hrs long, you will need to come in workout gear with a snack and water bottle.
- Date: Saturday 24th July 2021
- Location: Change Fitness HQ studio, 4 Market Grove, Lower Hutt
- Time: 9.30am start (finish by 12.30pm)
- Cost: $199.00 per person
- Capacity: limited to 4 participants
- Minimum number to run seminar: 4 participants
“It was great to understand how I can structure my strength training. I learnt heaps, especially about the rep times and rest periods. I have a much better understanding of endurance strength training” – Sush
“Highly recommended – whether you are new to strength training or have experience this is a fantastic workshop” – Neil
“I did this workshop with Nathan a few weeks ago and highly recommend” – Helen