Triathletes! This is for you. TRAIN FROM HOME!
Welcome to Virtual Riders, a programme specifically designed for you to train from home and to have you peak for your key events.
Train with a Kona Qualifier
Our programme is designed and delivered by Tri NZ Accredited Coach, Kona and Ironman 70.3 AG World Championship qualifier Nathan Martin
Together we will train through a series of structured 4 week performance blocks (8 sessions) throughout the year. Following each 4 week block you will have a week off where we recommend you complete your FTP test at a time that suits you.
All workouts during the performance block are streamed via FaceBook LIVE in HD online at 600am on Tuesday and 600pm on Thursday.
Once you join you will be added to our private “Change Fitness Virtual Riders” Facebook group where you’ll be able to interact and connect with members who are all looking for cycling gains just like you.
We have a monthly subscription set up for all members
You require a bike and indoor trainer or a indoor spin bike to take part in these sessions.
Power meters are recommended so you can hit to exact intensities Nathan prescribes.
- Live workouts 2 x per week
- Tuesday 600am-645am & Thursday 6.00pm-6.45pm (45mins)
- Structured programme
- Streamed live on our Facebook private group
- Video workouts posted to page so you can do whenever it suits you
- Workouts run all year round (except over 2 weeks around Christmas and New Years)
- If a workout can’t be delivered via live stream for any reason the workout instructions will be posted up on the FaceBook page for you to follow
Let us help you find your next finish line!