Triathletes! This is for you. TRAIN FROM ANYWHERE IN NZ!
Welcome to Virtual Riders a programme specifically designed to have you peak for your key event. Our programme is designed and delivered by Tri NZ Accredited Coach, Kona and Ironman 70.3 World Championship qualifier Nathan Martin.
The events that this programme is designed to peak for are;
- Port of Tauranga (23 Jan)
- Ironman NZ & 70.3 (6 Mar)
- IronMaori Quarter (6 Nov)
- IronMaori Half, IronMan Western Australia (4/5 Dec)
This years training programme is broken down into 4 x performance training blocks leading into each event and 5 x off-season building blocks (Apr-Sep). Recovery sessions are also programmed into the plan.
All workouts are delivered via FaceBook LIVE in HD online at 600am Tuesday & Thursday mornings. But if that’s too early all good, the workouts will be posted to the page for you to do whenever you like.
You will be added to our private “Virtual Riders” Facebook group where you’ll be able to interact and connect with members who are all looking for cycling gains just like you.
We have a monthly subscription set up for all members
You require a bike and indoor trainer or a indoor spin bike to take part in these sessions.
Power meters are recommended so you can hit to exact intensities Nathan prescribes.
- Live workouts 2 x per week
- Tuesday & Thursday 6.00am-6.45am (45mins)
- Structured programme
- Streamed live on our Facebook private group
- Video workouts posted to page so you can do later if you miss the live workout
- Workouts run all year round
- If a workout can’t be delivered via live stream for any reason the workout instructions will be posted up on the FaceBook page for you to follow
Let us help you find your next finish line!